Monday, February 23, 2009

Fat Girl in the picture!!

So I celebrated my birthday with my girlfriends this weekend. Besides the obvious (that I drank, ate chips, salsa and cheese dip) I saw myself in pictures and was horrified. Why is it that you see yourself in the mirror everyday, but as soon as you see yourself in a picture reality sets in. I'm the fat girl in the picture and it made me so sad. So should I be more upset at the fact that all I notice about myself is that I'm the "fat girl" or that I let myself get that way.

Dena

3 comments:

  1. This happens to me too. I don't really notice changes until I see them in pictures... it's horrifying! I'm headed to the gym for a double session today in an attempt to ward it off the next time. That's all I can do! :-)

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confident that we will get there. It is a tough thing to do, but with the right support network, it is easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what really hurt... when I had a reunion of all my plus size friends, and I was the ONLY one that was still BIG!!! They were all sharing their weight-loss tips and excercise routines. and I'm like...cheesecake anyone!!!

    ReplyDelete